Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Week Two

I shared my blog with my hubby this week :-)  He was very excited for me to do something positive and productive.  Unfortunately he said PLEASE try to give of your time and resources, NOT MONEY.  I have been struggling all week with what I could possibly have to offer other than money.  Honestly as much as I have little money to spare, I have even less time. 

Low and behold I had a friend who had a water pipe burst.  She was looking for a hotel to stay in because the water had made a huge mess of her home and she has a two year old daughter.  This was easy.  I have room for her family to stay in my home.  Whew, that was easy.  I guess when you open your heart to giving opportunities find you.  Now I can start thinking of something new for week three. 

This is really fun.  I'm thinking that maybe I should add a new level of complexity to my plan.  What if I add a friend to this experiment each week.  Then the giving and abundance could multiply week by week.  Genius. 

No comments:

Post a Comment